The Embassy and Permanent Mission of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in Vienna is currently seeking applications for a Housekeeper.
The holder of this position serves as housekeeper to the Embassy and Permanent Mission, as well as to the Residence of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in Vienna and performs other duties as specified below. The appointment is for a period of one year, subject to the probationary period of three months.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the overall authority of the Ambassador of the Embassy and Permanent Mission of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in Vienna, the housekeeper performs the following duties:
– Provides high quality cleaning service that includes tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting, emptying bins, polishing surfaces, window cleaning and other job related tasks
– Assists in preparations of official meetings by preparing refreshments and serving guests
– Assists in event planning for official receptions and serves guests during events
– Occasionally performs such tasks as collecting and delivering documents
– Occasionally provides photocopying and small administrative services to the Embassy and Permanent Mission
– Performs any other duties as requested by the Embassy and Permanent Mission.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
Education: Completion of secondary school education or equivalent. Attendance of hotel or hospitality training will be considered an asset.
Experience and skills: 3-5 years work experience as housekeeper. Good knowledge of the English language. German will be considered an asset.
Individuals willing to apply to this position are invited to submit their CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and to: email@example.com