The Consulate Section of the Embassy and Permanent Mission of Afghanistan in Vienna verifies documents that have already been attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan (MoFA) or its Missions abroad and the Foreign Ministry of Austria, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, and Liechtenstein. These may include documents such as educational certificates, Business permits, marriage certificates, and birth certificates.
How to Apply
- Prepare the required documents
- Book an appointment by sending an email to email@example.com and receive the booking confirmation
What documents you need to apply
- The original document, that requires attestation.
- The Austrian-issued documents must be Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Austria attested prior to your application.
- Afghanistan-issued documents must be Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan (MoFA) or its Missions abroad attested prior to your application.
- Commercial/Business Legalization:
- Educational Legalization: (For Non-Afghan Applicants)
- Educational Legalization: (For Afghan Applicants)